To register for the free intro workshop for Tending the Wild Heart on October 29th from 3:30-5:30 pm, fill out the form below! Location provided upon registration. For information on the ongoing group, scroll down.
In this weekly mini-retreat, you’ll immerse in creative arts, journaling, play and community! With the support of the group and a skilled facilitator, you will:
- Revel in your vulnerability
- Learn how to move through challenges from a place of abundance and power
- Discover your wild heart through journaling
- Find out what’s holding you back and unleash your full potential
This weekly mini-retreat is for you if:
- You’re tired of playing it safe and you yearn for an inspired and courageous life
- Your life is hectic and you know you would feel better if you made time to connect with yourself
- You could benefit from a regular outlet to process through the challenges in your life
- You’d like to harness the power of the collective to help you heal and grow in ways you never imagined
Check out my guest post about Tending the Wild Heart on Health Coach Liza Baker's blog!